Saturday, October 28, 2006

I'm baaack! [+/-] show/hide
I have come to a conclusion... If both Elijah and I are not active on this blog things tend to fizzle out. I see a trend: Elijah has posted 90% of the posts and I post 90% of the responses. And I have either been out of town of been at home with a dead computer for the past few weeks.

I had between 6 and 12 hours a hair-splitting and theologically correct response to Elijah's response to the providence post almost ready to post and my computer crashed, taking my brilliant exposition with it. So I have seen sulking, trying to figure out if there is a way for me to retrieve it off of the hard drive that someone backed up our old computer onto. In the meantime I have found an old response that I wrote on one of the early posts on Romans 5 and have brushed it off and made it presentable, so go back to the first post to see a continuation of the discussion on "Death in Adam, Life in Christ"
[+/-] show/hide